Prevention and support to the trafficking and CSEC Survivors
Increase access to rights of CSEC survivors and raise awareness on the high-risk of human trafficking to community members in order to reduce entry of minors into CSEC and sensitize stakeholders to help in the effective withdrawal of minors from CSEC.
- Secure rights of workers who are working in the entertainment industry.
- Provide safe shelter home service for CSE survivors.
- Effectively reintegrate trafficking survivors.
- Advocacy for securing the rights of CSEC and trafficking survivors.
- Strengthen and capacity enhancement of the organization and Board.