Vacancy for Account Officer – 1 Position
Date of announcement: 16th February 2016
Shakti Samuha is the first anti human trafficking organization established in 1996 by the survivors of trafficking. Shakti Samuha is established with mission to act as a supportive organization to involve affected women and children and those at high risk of human trafficking in anti human trafficking campaign to ensure & protect the rights of survivor through awareness, organizing and empowering themselves. Shakti Samuha is seeking qualified, committed and self motivated Nepalese citizen candidate for the vacant position of Account Officer.
Job Location: Based in Kathmandu
No. of Vacancies: 1 (One)
Educational Qualification: University Degree in related field
Experience: Minimum 3 years work experience in similar field.
Skills & Abilities
- Fluent in reading, writing & speaking English
- Good reporting and communication skills
- Proficient in all aspect of computer application (Ms Office)
- Must have familiar with Accounting Software-FAMAS
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in the pressure environment
- Support Finance Manager with the day to day finance function, including banking, and petty cash management, collection and payment of relevant taxes to local authorities, PF settlement and other finance related tasks.
- Ensure the proper financial procedures, reporting requirements and systems are maintained in compliance to the financial & administrative policies of SS.
- Prepare financial reports throughout the year for various audiences including donors, coalition members, stakeholders and international organizations.
- Responsible for quarterly & yearly audit process as per instructions from donor agencies and fiscal year audit of Shakti Samuha.
- Any other finance related duties as may be assigned by line manager.
Interested and competent applicants are requested to submit i) A cover letter ii) Updated Curriculum Vitae should reach by 22nd February 2016 including your expected salary. Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This vacancy is also available in our website & face book page; www.shaktisamuha.org.np & Shakti Samuha Nepal https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shakti-Samuha-Nepal.
Telephone queries will not be entertained. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for further process. Application without complete documentation shall not be eligible for short-listing. Salary will be negotiable.
“Shakti Samuha strongly encourage and give priority to the qualified women from dalit, ethnic, minorities group and the victim of earthquake to apply for this position.”